• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Allahabad renamed as Prayagraj

niyasmkkv

Pro
Reaction score
Here's a fact. Akbar should rename the city 400 years ago considered himself as Hindustani. His forefathers didn't. And India wasn't independent before 1947 so you can't consider him as a outsider.
Dude, there is no point in arguing with these people, they will support whatever their political inclination's side. Even school kids can understand the basic politics behind changing the name from Alaha+Bad to Prayag Raj. They simply don't want Muslims/ Other religions' symbols or ideas in the state.

Anish Pai

Guru
Reaction score
Mughal are considered foreigners? Didn't knew India existed before the arrival of our beloved British folks.

India may not have existed, but Bharat existed, Hindustan existed. And yes Mughals were outsiders who came here only to expand their base.

Our civilization is the oldest in the world so 1947 is just a date where we got free from outsiders

Anish Pai

Guru
Reaction score
Dude, there is no point in arguing with these people, they will support whatever their political inclination's side. Even school kids can understand the basic politics behind changing the name from Alaha+Bad to Prayag Raj. They simply don't want Muslims/ Other religions' symbols or ideas in the state.

India has its own culture which we should be proud of. For u, u get politics in all. This is not political post, its about our culture.

Subha_007

Pro
Reaction score
So now I can also say that- the same way mughal and other intruders did not want to have a hindu name!!! I support this step. And moreover stop bringing the hindu muslim diversion in everything. If you have so much of a problem, any of you, can file a case and oppose it. Don't create a communal issue here.

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Reaction score
India has its own culture which we should be proud of. For u, u get politics in all. This is not political post, its about our culture.
I didn't complain when West Bengal was gonna be named Bangla as the Bangladesh is now a separate country. Having East and West doesn't makes any sense anymore. But naming Allahabad to Prayagraj was a act of bigotism that's been going on this country since we elected a bigot as Prime Minister.

Anish Pai

Guru
Reaction score
I didn't complain when was West Bengal was gonna be named Bangla as the Bangladesh is now a separate country. Having East and West doesn't makes any sense anymore. But naming Allahabad to Prayagraj was a act of bigotism that's been going on this country since we elected a bigot as Prime Minister.

U better watch ur words on what u call the PM.

I will save a copy of ur comments above, and see u get banned from the forum

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Reaction score
So now I can also say that- the same way mughal and other intruders did not want to have a hindu name!!! I support this step. And moreover stop bringing the hindu muslim diversion in everything. If you have so much of a problem, any of you, can file a case and oppose it. Don't create a communal issue here.
Society was different back then. We humans no longer are wild animals like we were back then.

Anish Pai

Guru
Reaction score
Society was different back then. We humans no longer are wild animals like we were back then.

U feel ur some real secular person ??? what have u done for ur state, where there are 30% outsiders ???

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Reaction score
Some people have issues with anything pro Hind

U better watch ur words on what u call the PM.

I will save a copy of ur comments above, and see u get banned from the forum
Go ahead. This will happen.

PS BJP deleted the actual CNN IBN video. Like they always do of any other media outlet as they are controlling them.

Source

Last edited:
Top Bottom