Airtel’s Wynk Music App - News & Updates

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Wynk Music, Airtel’s music streaming app, has announced that the app has gone past 25 million downloads on the Google Play store and Apple Store combined since its launch in September last year. The app currently plays over 15 million songs a day to customers. ”We are thrilled to see such love from our users. Given the importance of music in our lives, we believe we have only scratched the surface as far as potential of music streaming goes,” Wynk CEO Kartik Sheth said in a statement.

Wynk Music has a collection from over 500 music labels in 12 languages, curated playlists across genres and moods, for a great in-app experience. The Data Save Mode with 2G optimization helps users stream Wynk music seamlessly on a 2G network and lets them save up to 70 percent on data. The app also provides a local MP3 player which helps users play the songs stored on their devices inside the app. Recently, Wynk Music launched its mobile site www.wynk.in/music for users to stream music from any browser on their mobile devices.

Apart from offering a completely ad-free experience to users, Wynk Music also has streaming partnership rights with nearly all content providers and labels in the industry providing users an unmatchable entertainment experience.

Airtel’s Wynk Music app crosses 25 million downloads | Latest Tech News, Video & Photo Reviews at BGR India

Yes, Wynk is an excellent app!

Yes....I am also using Wynk for Safe and Sound Music Downloads.....I am using it From May 2015...then how could it be launch in Sept.?

This is what i was waiting for considering they have huge collection than saavn and gaana.. Now i will shift desktop version to wynk web... :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock