Discussion Airtel's Rs 48 Data Pack validity

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 1,223

Basil

Staff member
Reaction score
Anybody seeing this change in validity on Rs 48 listings?

p86crSW.jpg

Yes, I had already noticed this a long time ago. Rs 48 recharge gives 28 days validity or current unlimited pack validity. Now I'm not sure if curent unlimited pack validity is < 28 days, then will u get that, or will u get 28 days.

Anybody seeing this change in validity on Rs 48 listings?

p86crSW.jpg
Benefits have been always remained same. But the second part was never highlighted on the pack.

In airtel, what happens after I exhaust by 3GB quota of Rs 48 plan, does it start billing on PAYG rates or does internet stop working?

Yes, I had already noticed this a long time ago. Rs 48 recharge gives 28 days validity or current unlimited pack validity. Now I'm not sure if curent unlimited pack validity is < 28 days, then will u get that, or will u get 28 days.

Yep. This change happened around 3 or 4 months back, or may be even before that - - I couldn't recollect the exact month it (data valid until end of Unlimited Pack) went live. I remember seeing it in the mobile website. Except the 28 days part though. I don't remember seeing that.

If our Unlimited Pack ends before 28 days of recharging with Rs.48, I guess we would still be able to use it until the Grace Period ends and the incoming calls stop, which is 7 days post the Outgoing Validity date. After this, even the incoming text messages are blocked. We could not even access the general USSD menu with *121#. Only the generic *123# works beyond that point. So, after the Incoming Validity date, I don't think Airtel would let us use our data balance until we recharge with either a Smart Pack (45, 49, or 79), or another Unlimited Pack.

They Definitely Deduct amount from main balance After your data quota once over
I had experienced.
Thanks. I was able to stop data usage with 2.0 MB remaining. Will keep it off now.
Also, can we see Call / SMS / Data usage history in Airtel App? I can see 'Balance Deducted' as an option but that doesnt show my data usage from existing quota. In Vodafone App, we are able to see data usage even when it is within our quota?

I am looking at this as a proof to show my last date of usage to have a claer 90 days minimum period of 'non-usage' for my airtel prepaid.

Thanks. I was able to stop data usage with 2.0 MB remaining. Will keep it off now.
Also, can we see Call / SMS / Data usage history in Airtel App? I can see 'Balance Deducted' as an option but that doesnt show my data usage from existing quota. In Vodafone App, we are able to see data usage even when it is within our quota?

I am looking at this as a proof to show my last date of usage to have a claer 90 days minimum period of 'non-usage' for my airtel prepaid.
In Vodafone they give us to both facelities
1) if you activate PAYG service through some ussd number then they will charge 2paisa/10kb
2) if you don't activate them (PayGo) then once your data quota has been over then no balance is deducted from your main balance this is the data pack policy for Vodafone-idea Customer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock