Good News Airtel's new ₹59 pack offers unlimited calls on roaming & free data in Kolkata Circle

Sai Jai

Reaction score
Airtel has yet again announced an entry-level pack that offers bundled calls and data. The new Rs. 59 Airtel pack has been launched by the telecom company which is targeted at frequent travelers. The new Rs. 59 Airtel pack offers unlimited calls including local, STD, and also on roaming.

The company, as of now, has not revealed any limitations on its new Rs. 59 pack. Apart from the unlimited calls, the Airtel special STV Rs. 59 also offers 500MB 3G/ 4G data depending on the circle. One of the biggest highlight of the new Rs. 59 pack is it comes with 27 days of validity. It's worth noting that the Rs. 59 STV pack doesn't come with any bundled SMSes. Interested users can check eligibility for the new Rs. 59 pack via My Airtel app.

We can safely say that Airtel's new Rs. 59 pack is one of the first to offer 27 days of validity.

Reliance Jio, on the other hand, offers a Rs. 52 prepaid pack that comes with 1.05GB data with a daily cap of 150MBs for a seven-day validity. It also offers 70 SMS as a bundled benefit. The Jio Rs. 52 pack also offers unlimited calls on local+STD and roaming.

Airtel's Rs. 59 pack is currently limited to Kolkata circle but can be expected to launch in more circles considering the popularity of the entry-level packs.

Airtel's new Rs. 59 pack offers unlimited calls on roaming, free data

Last edited:
With all options now exhausted (unlimited everything), now the focus turns on increasing validity. a 27-day validity for Rs 59 is awesome. Hope that existing users can utilize their Balance to activate this pack.

Vodafone, your move next.

I found the same pack on phone pe for my airtel kol number , i recharged but got only 7 days ... Confused if the 27 days is a misprint or what ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock