Airtel Xstream Premium general discussions

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 51
  • Views: Views 14,293
Voot, Docubay, Discovery + might soon be added to Xstream pack
By next year Voot will merge with Paramount+ and Discovery+ with HBO Max so for all that premium content to be be added to Airtel xstream premium is highly unlikely unless they make differentially priced packs for basic, standard and premium OTTs. The current 149 price point won't be sustainable for a lot of premium content.

By next year Voot will merge with Paramount+ and Discovery+ with HBO Max so for all that premium content to be be added to Airtel xstream premium is highly unlikely unless they make differentially priced packs for basic, standard and premium OTTs. The current 149 price point won't be sustainable for a lot of premium content.

True. But there have been examples where only select content is provided to third party apps thus it can b accommodated at affordable price point. Alternatively just like u said airtel can launch various variants of its xstream ott packs. Last option is that airtel gets content from various ott platforms at higher cost but somehow provides it to airtel thanks users at lower cost, may be gold customers get access to select apps or content while platinum users get access to all content at same price point. Let us see what kind of strategy they adopt

More live tv chs likely to b added soon on airtel xstream app, this may include access to live streaming of star/disney channels thru disney+hotstar app

Docubay channel finally got added to Xstream Premium. You can now watch all the documentaries it brings to the platform with no additional cost.

Bundle is exclusive to Airtel customers only. I tried to buy yesterday. I was asked to pay for all apps individually. Sports content for Sony Liv doesn't seem to be available here either.
We can view live sports from Sony Liv in Airtel Xstream premium TV app, but with low quality.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock