Airtel to offer free surprise data to postpaid users starting March 13

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Bharti Airtel , India’s largest telecom operator, will be giving some free data to to its postpaid customers starting this 13th as an ‘ Airtel Surprise ’ according to a report by Telecom Talk. Gopal Vittal, CEO, Bharti Airtel sent out an email to all the postpaid users teasing that a surprise is on its way to celebrate the achievement of being named as the fastest mobile net work by Ookla.

Airtel postpaid users will be able to avail the surprise data by logging onto My Airtel app although the amount of free data that the telco will be giving is unknown.

In a bid to counter Reliance Jio , Airtel has come up with new revamped plans to offer 1 GB 4G data per day bundled with unlimited calls.

Airtel's Rs 345 plan now offers 1GB of 4G data per day along with local and STD voice calls free per month. This 1GB data will be available as 500MB on day time and 500MB on night hours.

The telco has also modified Rs 145 plan, which now offers unlimited Airtel to Airtel calls (local+national) and 2GB of data with a validity period of 28 days.

Bharti Airtel: Airtel to offer free surprise data to postpaid users starting March 13: Report, Telecom News, ET Telecom

RE: Airtel to offer free surprise data to postpaid users starting March 13:

Let us see what surprise is to come..

RE: Airtel to offer free surprise data to postpaid users starting March 13:

Ritesh said:
Let us see what surprise is to come..

+1 ;)

Anyways, i will be moving to prepaid today. Waiting for callback from Airtel cc.

Ritesh said:
Anyways, i will be moving to prepaid today. Waiting for callback from Airtel cc.
Postpaid users are cash cows. Telcos are just milking them [emoji1]

Sarkar said:
[emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] I have 4 postpaid connections in Airtel [emoji24] [emoji24]

Sarkar said:
In my family all members are connected to Airtel Postpaid :D and I'm very excited for this Surprise :hehe

Even if they give 349 plan with 28gb data, we need to pay 15% above that. So, no way it's going to be exciting.

Yeah Airtel surprised me with 2GB for my broadband, so with that I am expecting 500MB for my postpaid mobile.    :s

I don't think airtel will match with prepaid.

I am thinking to convert my Airtel postpaid to prepaid...

Vodafone is way better

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock