Airtel to offer free Amazon Prime Video subscription as part of Infinity plans

Sai Jai

Reaction score
Mumbai: Bharti Airtel is now planning to offer free Amazon Prime Video subscription to its postpaid subscribers as part of its Infinity plans.

While the offer has not been announced officially some of the Airtel postpaid subscribers have received a notification on their Airtel TV app about Amazon Prime Video free subscription.

According to the available information, Airtel will offer a one-year free subscription to Amazon Prime Video as part of myPlan Infinity Postpaid plans above Rs 499.

The subscription will be valid for one-year from the date of activation subject to users having an existing Amazon Prime membership. The subscription will be auto-renewed for Rs 999 after the free 12 month period.

Meanwhile, Airtel has inked a content deal with South Indian content provider Fastfilmz. The subscription to Fastfilmz content will be open to all Airtel postpaid customers including the postpaid and prepaid users.

In April, Airtel had partnered with Amazon under which customers purchasing Amazon Fire TV got free 100 GB high-speed data via Airtel Broadband/Airtel 4G Home Wi-Fi to enable them to enjoy online content on their TV.

Airtel to offer free Amazon Prime Video subscription as part of Infinity plans | TelevisionPost.com

Last edited:
Seems, an understanding for amazon and airtel..

I hope Amazon prime video on the way to come to airtel Internet tv..

😄., Hope I had an airtel Internet tv

Airtel and Amazon has partnered and offers one year free Amazon Prime subscription for Airtel mobile users and Broadband users. If you using the Airtel, just download the Airtel TV app and click on the Amazon banner ad in the app. Along with this Airtel also providing 1GB 4G data free for 3 days too.

Airtel and Amazon has partnered and offers one year free Amazon Prime subscription for Airtel mobile users and Broadband users. If you using the Airtel, just download the Airtel TV app and click on the Amazon banner ad in the app. Along with this Airtel also providing 1GB 4G data free for 3 days too.
Is it for all Airtel users??
I think only for Airtel postpaid users and too using some specific plans?

Amazon Prime offer applicable only for broadband customers with above 1099 plan or postpaid customer with 499 plan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock