Airtel soon to launch 4G services in Gujarat; rolls out 4G SIMs

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Bharti Airtel is planning to launch 4G services in Gujarat soon, and has started offering 4G SIMs to its customers in the circle. The telco will allow customers to switch their existing 2G/3G SIMs with 4G ready USIMs completely free of cost at Airtel retail stores across the state.

With the USIM upgrade, customers can continue using their existing 2G/3G services, while staying ready to experience Airtel 4G from the day of its launch.

The launch of Airtel 4G in Gujarat will be a part of its Project Leap; Airtel's nation-wide network transformation initiative. With a planned investment of Rs. 60,000 crores over the next three years, Project Leap is a strategic company initiative aimed at perceptibly improving its network quality and delivering the best customer experience.

"We are inviting data savvy customers to be 4G ready with a simple switch to an Airtel USIM. We look forward to serving them with world-class services on India's widest 4G network," said Murthy Chaganti, CEO, Bharti Airtel (Gujarat).

Airtel recently launched 2G and 3G services in towns of Arunachal Pradesh as part of its 'Project Leap'.

Currently, Airtel 4G is available in over 350 towns across India.

Airtel soon to launch 4G services in Gujarat; rolls out 4G SIMs | ET Telecom

Reactions: iSK
Good News For Gujarat peoples :tup

Still no Airtel 4G in Gujarat? :skd

And I thought Airtel 4G is present almost in every state with the type of Advt they give :hehe

kumarvishwas said:
And I thought Airtel 4G is present almost in every state with the type of Advt they give :hehe
Same here. Sasha saying kone kone main airtel 4g ka signal milega. Aur yeh dekho pura state pe ab tak nahi mila! [emoji38]

kumarvishwas said:

:no :no :no

They are correct, their 4G signal is available in almost every inch of mountain, sea, forest, desert, lakes just not in cities and towns  :lol

Sarkar said:
:no :no :no

They are correct, their 4G signal is available in almost every inch of mountain, sea, forest, desert, lakes just not in cities and towns  :lol

Bhai Ek he Joke kitne bar maroge [emoji12][emoji14]

In 4G Advertising they Say there network available in all places. In my Area 3g network gone also 2g network not work properly in 4 months.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock