Discussion Airtel showing fake data usage

Abhinav

Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
I was on 199 plan earlier, this week moved to 448 plan which gives 1.9GB data Per day. But Airtel is adding fake data usage in my account, today I have used 482mb data but Airtel says 706mb data is used. This problem was not there in 199 plan it's happening from the day 448 plan got activated. Anyone else facing such problem?

2MD01j6H_o.png

KCoc0Osv_o.jpg

Have you noticed how internet consumption is faster on Airtel than on Jio? If you raise a complain they make excuses of 4G using data quickly as it is a fast internet technology.

Have you noticed how internet consumption is faster on Airtel than on Jio? If you raise a complain they make excuses of 4G using data quickly as it is a fast internet technology.
Right bhai... I was able to watch only 1hr AirtelTV via airtel data, my limit was 1.4gb per day.
In Jio I can watch 2hr/4 episode of 30min series, my data limit in jio is 1.5gb per day.

In 448 plan they give 400mb extra data daily for free, I think it's just for fooling customers, they manage that my adjusting real data usage.

nothing new....last month in my postpaid number deducted 6.71 gb in a day extra whereas airtel website/bill/ mobile data counter shown 2.1gb used in a month. Fxxkers kept on giving robotic reply in spite of providing all details with SS and deduction date too. Ultimately I decided not to follow further.

As speed increases you consume more data quicker. So they're technically not wrong. IDK if Airtel is faster than Jio in your area but after getting a 50mbit connection just casual browsing and few YT videos consumes like 5-6GB of data a day. My personal experience with both Operators has been good in the past and since Jio was slower i was using less data than on Airtel.

As speed increases you consume more data quicker. So they're technically not wrong. IDK if Airtel is faster than Jio in your area but after getting a 50mbit connection just casual browsing and few YT videos consumes like 5-6GB of data a day. My personal experience with both Operators has been good in the past and since Jio was slower i was using less data than on Airtel.
That's rubbish. Do they think we are fools? We have data usage apps in our phones. My usage pattern is almost same. On Jio data usage is accurate. Meanwhile on Airtel it varies everyday.

That's rubbish. Do they think we are fools? We have data usage apps in our phones. My usage pattern is almost same. On Jio data usage is accurate. Meanwhile on Airtel it varies everyday.
I told you my experience. Your experience may vary. I never found Airtel to be unethical doesn't mean others will also experience the same. It's same with wired connections. You might get great speeds in your area and the street next to you may not. Inconsistency is there with every operator. But that doesn't mean i defend Jio which is honestly the worst operator i have used. There's little you can do about this unfortunately.

Data usage app differs from Airtel data usage. If we receive or sent that much MB/GBs then it should match with Airtel data usage.

If you reach 1GB usage quota on Airtel actual usage stays at 600MB on data usage apps. Why it doesn't shows extra always lesser? Even Grocery shopkeepers give one two extra aloo per kgs.🙄

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock