Airtel revises ₹149 prepaid plan with unlimited calls & 1GB data for 28 days

Sai Jai

Reaction score
In an aim to take on Reliance Jio's Rs 149 plan, Airtel has revised its Rs 149 prepaid recharge plan to offer unlimited calls and 1GB data for 28 days.

Airtel has revised its Rs 149 plan to offer unlimited call benefits. The telco promises unlimited local, STD, and roaming calls for a period of 28 days. The recharge plan also offers 100 SMSes per day. However, the pack includes a mere 1GB data for the period of 28 days

Airtel Rs 179 prepaid recharge plan

It is to be noted that Airtel has a separate Rs 179 plan that offers similar benefits. The Rs 179 prepaid plan offers 1GB 4G/3G data for a total period of 28 days. The plan gives unlimited local, STD, and roaming calls; plus, 100 SMSes per day. Airtel may kill the Rs 179 prepaid recharge plan in favour of the Rs 149 plan.

Airtel revises Rs 149 prepaid plan with unlimited calls, 1GB data for 28 days

It's Best For Mid-Ranger Subscribers Who Don't Interest High-end Plans Right Bro

Is this plan applicable for any device or only 4G?

Ok. Yesterday, I recharged my father's feature phone with 199 plan. It gives unlimited calls and 1GB 2G data per day for 28 days. Thought it was a very good plan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock