Airtel recharge for 1GB get 10GB free for Samsung users

CarthikNaga

Reaction score
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]So here Airtel has announced something called the Super Powerful Offer under which they are offering 10GB of data at the cost of just 1GB. So if you recharge 1GB of data which will cost you 250 INR, you will get additional 9GB of data free. As exciting as it may sound, it is only applicable to a select[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Samsung[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] device. In fact, all these devices that are eligible for this offer are J series smartphones. And it is only available for prepaid customers only and the company stated that something similar for postpaid customers is also on its way.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]As you can see from the list below, it reads all the devices from the J series that are eligible for the offer.[/font]
  • Galaxy J2 2015
  • Galaxy J2 2016
  • Galaxy J5 2015
  • Galaxy J5 2016
  • Galaxy J7 2015
  • Galaxy J7 2016
  • Galaxy J Max
  • Galaxy J2 Pro
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]This offer is valid till 31st Dec 2016 with 28 days validity[/font]

Source

Airtel-Samsung-offer.png

Sarkar said:
So they are chasing Jio everywhere.

They are so clear that already many Samsung A and S Series users using Jio ...
They are trying to get vast Samsung J series users

:lol [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Note that the activation should be done using the Mobile data only and the extra 9GB will be available as night data only i.e. from 12am to 6am in 3G circles.[/font]

Vicky said:
[emoji38] [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Note that the activation should be done using the Mobile data only and the extra 9GB will be available as night data only i.e. from 12am to 6am in 3G circles.[/font]
Crap from airtel. Same with their 5GB Jackpot offer! :wall

Bapun Raz said:
Crap from airtel. Same with their 5GB Jackpot offer! :wall
Not entirely bro. We just need to schedule our download after 12 am

Vicky said:
:lol [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Note that the activation should be done using the Mobile data only and the extra 9GB will be available as night data only i.e. from 12am to 6am in 3G circles.[/font]

Bro i already activated this offer through my airtel app additional 9gb data credited my account. ..but may i know how many rs i need to recharge. ...there is 250 rs data pack ...i am in 3g circle

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock