Airtel launches new ₹45 minimum recharge voucher for prepaid users

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 14,405
I know underprivileged people goes for that ₹19 recharge instead of unlimited plans. Hopefully, this plans remains unchanged as this sells a lot at my friend's shop. I recommended ₹149 to these people which they can't afford. So it's a win-win for both company and customers.

Rs 149 is now more popular plan for unlimited calls..
Rs 49 Plan is enough for incoming call users.

Rs 149 is now more popular plan for unlimited calls..
Rs 49 Plan is enough for incoming call users.
I know. It was ₹119 plan back then. But for some bizzare reason. Many buys that ₹9 and ₹19 plan.

I know. It was ₹119 plan back then. But for some bizzare reason. Many buys that ₹9 and ₹19 plan.
They are going to reduce validity of 23 plan to 14 days just like Vodafone and 45 for 28 days. Both are useless plan now. Better recharge Rs 49 per month for 39 talktime and 28 days validity..

I think its 22₹ hike, not 10₹.
Old plan price was 23₹ and now its 45₹.

Can anyone confirm if I may still do Rs 23 recharge now? Till when is it available?

Can anyone confirm if I may still do Rs 23 recharge now? Till when is it available?
Basically 23 and 45 now same. So it's understandable that they can withdraw the 23 any time soon

6rVVCdw.jpg

Last edited:
For feature phone users/second sim users, the best choice is BSNL. In Rs.74 and 75 plan, they give 180 days validity. Around 12rs per 28 days. And their maximum tariff is 2p/s.
NB: Based on Kerala Circle. Check with your circle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock