• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 14,307

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Bharti Airtel in a public notice issued today across newspapers in India has notified the discontinuation of its existing SUK base plan effective today along with a 95% hike in its monthly minimum recharge.

The Rs 23 smart recharge plan is set to be discontinued and replaced by the Rs 45 smart recharge plan which is now live on the Airtel app.

Airtel hikes minimum monthly charge by 95% | DreamDTH

There is no difference in Rs 23 and Rs 45 plan, they might remove the Rs 23 plan soon.

1gQXNCv.png

I3fisj4.png

They will soon reach Jio phone min recharge of Rs.75 and might increase smart recharge Rs 49 to Rs.75

Last edited:
They will soon reach Jio phone min recharge of Rs.75

They won't do that because then they have to match jio to give atleast some free calls which will eventually hamper their IUC revenue.

Others may Follow soon.

Others already did. VF minimum recharge is 49₹ now, but they are giving 38₹ talktime in that. Airtel gives 0₹ 😨

I know underprivileged people goes for that ₹19 recharge instead of unlimited plans. Hopefully, this plans remains unchanged as this sells a lot at my friend's shop. I recommended ₹149 to these people which they can't afford. So it's a win-win for both company and customers.

Then what is this plan for?? And how its a ₹10 hike then? IIRC, they have removed ₹35 as soon as they launched ₹49. It can't be a ₹10 hike as of today.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock