caPWbOX.png
OIwcmO0.png

S4ANZtL.png
rP8zSZF.png

q8EH9IP.png
A9TKfjc.png

MuHbUkl.png

Nice and Easy Interface.
Having 8 Languages right now. Worth a try.
Available on Android and iOS.

Yesterday i installed this app and subscribed in 29rs per month.

Devesh said:
Yesterday i installed this app and subscribed in 29rs per month.

I tried the free version. How good is the downloading feature???

Re: RE: Airtel Launched Music Streaming app

Elysian said:
I tried the free version. How good is the downloading feature???
Its very nice bro, i about to post this in evening but u posted.

Devesh said:
Its very nice bro, i about to post this in evening but u posted.

ya bro me too installed on tuesday but couldn't update due to the new website issues.

So the downloaded content can't be used on other music players and sharing???

Airtel’s plans for its first OTT mobile app’Wynk’

MUMBAI: Telecom major Airtel recently announced the launch of its first OTT mobile application Wynk which offers a vast library of music across networks. Within a few days of its launch, the app achieved its first milestone by witnessing a lakh downloads by users.

While users are raving about the app, what is the company’s strategy with Wynk?The music streaming and downloading space has mainly been dominated by dedicated online services like Gaana, Saavn, Hungama, Dhingana, etc. which also launched their mobileapps as the consumption of the music genre on mobiles started growing among the next-gen consumers.

Telecom companies until then were only limited to garnering revenues from the CRBT (caller ring back tone) integration by these services.

That became restricted when the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) released the ‘double verification’ rule in 2012 where aconsumer had to re-confirm the transaction of the CRBT service or any other value-added servicefor the benefit of consumers.

The revenues of the telecom companies and the music labels providing content to these services were hit hard, following which the telecom companies started designing their own applications to ensure a direct route between consumer-music-telecom company rather than having a music service in between.

Read more at : http://www.televisionpost.com/technology/airtels-plans-for-its-first-ott-mobile-app-wynk/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock