Airtel introduces High Speed Router which can support 60 Devices without lag

Yes my router is upgraded and also new wiring has been done to compatible with it and I see definitely improvement in the speed and I got the white one and they said that black one is old model.
DPerd71.jpg

Is airtel xstream fiber has capped speed max speed upto 45mbps on 2.4ghz band as compare to 5ghz which u get max speed as per your plan like if u have 100mbps u vl get 100 on 5ghz band but even if u take 200 mbps plan then also max speed vl b 45mbps on 2.4ghz. Is it true bcoz when I call the engineers who install fiber connections telling me u will get max of 45mbps on 2.4ghz band.

Is airtel xstream fiber has capped speed max speed upto 45mbps on 2.4ghz band as compare to 5ghz which u get max speed as per your plan like if u have 100mbps u vl get 100 on 5ghz band but even if u take 200 mbps plan then also max speed vl b 45mbps on 2.4ghz. Is it true bcoz when I call the engineers who install fiber connections telling me u will get max of 45mbps on 2.4ghz band.
It's always best to keep different SSID for the 2.4 and 5 GHz networks so you can ensure that you are connected to the right one. Yes it is quite possible that the speed on the 2.4 GHz network may be capped.

Not at all...These LCO and even ISP is misleading us...The speeds depends upon the wifi PHY speed...Yes we will get below or up to 50 in wifi 1,2 versions...They all say about 5MHz dual band routers to get full speed...If we connect using LAN cable then we will get full speed...I have posted speed tests in my RN10 Pro ....U can check there...It's having wifi 4 PHY 150...But it's up to 150 Mbps..
All depends on

It's always best to keep different SSID for the 2.4 and 5 GHz networks so you can ensure that you are connected to the right one. Yes it is quite possible that the speed on the 2.4 GHz network may be capped.
If we need speed higher than 100 then go for 5 MHz band router....Else no need of it if you have wifi 4 and above version mobile ...

Last edited:
Not at all...These LCO and even ISP is misleading us...The speeds depends upon the wifi PHY speed...Yes we will get below or up to 50 in wifi 1,2 versions...They all say about 5MHz dual band routers to get full speed...If we connect using LAN cable then we will get full speed...I have posted speed tests in my RN10 Pro ....U can check there...It's having wifi 4 PHY 150...But it's up to 150 Mbps..
All depends on
Thanks for your valuable information.

Yes my router is upgraded and also new wiring has been done to compatible with it and I see definitely improvement in the speed and I got the white one and they said that black one is old model.
DPerd71.jpg
Could you please tell me what router model is this? Is it nokia, howai...??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock