Good News Airtel ₹149 Recharge Refreshed Again & Now Offers 2GB Data per Day

Sai Jai

Reaction score
Airtel is said to have refreshed its Rs. 149 prepaid pack to now offer double the data than its previous revision, in an attempt to take on Jio wreaking havoc in the Indian telecom industry.

The Rs. 149 Airtel recharge now gives subscribers a daily limit of 2GB of 3G/ 4G data with a validity of 28 days. This takes the total amount of data offered to 56GB of data at a per GB cost of Rs. 2.68. Airtel also offers unlimited voice calling (local, STD, and roaming) and 100 SMS messages per day.

Airtel Rs. 149 Pack Refreshed Again, Now Offers 2GB Data per Day

today my friend recharged 149/- and he got unltd A2A and 500MB 4G/3G data and 50MB 4G data
on asking CC about this , he said its a customer specific market dependent offer, not vaild for all... :mad::mad:

today my friend recharged 149/- and he got unltd A2A and 500MB 4G/3G data and 50MB 4G data
on asking CC about this , he said its a customer specific market dependent offer, not vaild for all... :mad::mad:
that is called Airtel... always lucky draw offer.

That is issue wth airtel even voda, still after suffering such huge cuts in profit, still not able to learn!! Jio is getting advantage despite having poor network in many areas. Not only this, they also block commercial number call and commercial sms with these so called unlimited packs!!

D

last time I recharged 149/- I got the 1 GB/ day and Unltd voice to all network ...today I recharged 199/- and got 1.4GB per day with unltd voice to all network for 28 days

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock