Good News Airtel gives 2 GB data for purchasing Pepsi snacks

Actually we reported this offer 1 month ago, now they are just announcing it publically and going to do promotions.

The trick could lie in the validity of this free data. It could be anywhere between 3 to 7 days.
Once claimed, the data coupon will be available till 31st Jan 2021 and can be redeemed at any point before that. The free data would be available for 3 days including the day of redemption.

Airtel and PepsiCo launch campaign offering up to 2GB free data as data coupons | OnlyTech.com

This is most "Airtel" offer I have ever came across till date. Voucher doesn't stack up. I successfully redeemed the voucher. It won't show up as I already had unreedemed voucher.

1GB
sSBd4ps.jpg

The free data would be available for 3 days including the day of redemption.
Hi, I have purchased a Rs 20 pack and got a code for 2GB.
As mentioned, the validity will be 3 days including the date of redemption. But will I get this validity even if my current service validity has expired? Currently I have no active pack and I am on the 90 days grace period after expiry of service validity.

Could I just use this coupon and get 2GB data, with Service Validity of 3 days?

Hi, I have purchased a Rs 20 pack and got a code for 2GB.
As mentioned, the validity will be 3 days including the date of redemption. But will I get this validity even if my current service validity has expired? Currently I have no active pack and I am on the 90 days grace period after expiry of service validity.

Could I just use this coupon and get 2GB data, with Service Validity of 3 days?
t&c of this offer says that you need an active prepaid connection for redeeming the coupon

Screenshot-20201021-182037.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock