Seeking Help Airtel fraud paid money no installation done

Kuttusan

Solutions
Reaction score
I took airtel fiber connection prepaid and paid money for 3 months for free installation. But after taking no one came for installation of fiber I took the connection on Friday it was supposed to completed on Saturday. How do I get my money back

How did you make the payment?
As far as I know, after the installation is done, the technician provides a link which redirects to the Airtel website through which you make the payment.
But I haven't experienced it first hand. Only someone with a Xstream fiber connection can say for sure.

Online through airtel website connection already registered in Airtel Thanks app

Online through airtel website connection already registered in Airtel Thanks app
Then you can rain a complaint through Airtel Thanks app itself.

F7oHpQF.jpg

I tried that redirected me to call cc when I call no one picking up the call

Got an update it's the LCO guys don't provide installation I requested my connection directly from airtel thanks app and paid directly to airtel lco saying they'll only install connection if I pay in cash directly to lco instead of airtel how to get my money back

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock