Discussion Airtel Data off issues

Endgame

Reaction score
Switched to Airtel from Jio last month (my first ever MNP). Noticing sudden drop of data randomly and frequently, 4G>E>Blank (network bar shows though) and offcourse getting offline.
Before Jio, I was using Airtel (2016-17). The same problem was then too. But never faced such issues on Jio in last 3.5 years.
Am I the only one?

Reactions: KGF
Within my home Airtel always has E no 4G. No use.

Switched to Airtel from Jio last month (my first ever MNP). Noticing sudden drop of data randomly and frequently, 4G>E>Blank (network bar shows though) and offcourse getting offline.
Before Jio, I was using Airtel (2016-17). The same problem was then too. But never faced such issues on Jio in last 3.5 years.
Am I the only one?
Seems Airtel network maybe weak in your area. I get 4G VoLTE mostly at home with Airtel. If I do not get it sometimes, turning Sim Off/On solves it & works well without further network issue. I have faced such kind of network change issue only during travel.

In our area airtel is completely waste
BSNL4G much better than airtel
Jio also good

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock