Airtel and Vodafone Idea extend incoming service till May 3

OnlyTech

OnlyTech bot
Reaction score
COAI-Vodafone-Idea-Airtel-1024x823.jpg

Telecom service providers Bharti Airtel and Vodafone Idea have extended the incoming service for low-income customers up to May 3, 2020. Earlier, both TSP had announced free incoming service till April 17 which has now been extended...

This thread is for the general discussion of the article: Airtel and Vodafone Idea extend incoming service till May 3. Please add to the discussion here.

How they classified as low income customer ?? Nil balance ??

Yes, its being identified by feature phone users. But my Vodafone Prepaid, although on a Smartphone, was switched off for a long time (1 month+), but when I checked, I got free Outgoing validity till 17-Apr-2020 and 1000 minutes of talktime. This, in spite of me doing a Rs 24 recharge in the past month. Main Balance is Rs 1000+ but still I got it.

Today, 21-Apr-2020 I checked that my Outgoing Validity has been extended by Vodafone till 30-Apr-2020. Earlier, I had got free extension till 17-Apr-2020 and now it is extended to 30-Apr-2020. My SIM Card is in a 3G Smartphone but is switched off since a month. Maybe thats the reason they couldn't detect what Handset I am using, and categorised me as Feature Phone user by default.

My Airtel number sits deactivated on a 4G handset. I ain't recharging. IVR options doesn't work for me on VoLTE and Jio has superior speed. Will recharge once in 90 days for number retention.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock