• Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 3,098

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Aircel plans to halt services in six loss-making circles - ET Telecom

Aircel plans to halt services in six circles that are dragging its profitability down and will surrender its 2G spectrum to the government in these service areas, people familiar with the matter said, adding that the debtladen telco is also in talks with potential buyers for a sellout.

For now, shutting operations in UP (West), Haryana, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Himachal Pradesh – where it is offering 2G services to some four million users with network-sharing pacts with Tata Teleservices and Reliance Communications – will help the operator, majority owned by Malaysia’s Maxis, boost operating profit to over Rs 1,200 crore per annum, the people said.

Bro Aircel not available in Gujarat... They shutdown in 2013

Not haryana bro check aircel website no haryana circle name operations list
I think it is same like Gujarat. Aircel shutdown its services in 2013 but as mentioned in above news article, because of some tower agreement with Tata and RCom we are still getting network signal of Aircel. We had two sim cards of Aircel. Recently I ported to Vodafone, but my father still have one, useful for getting SMS messages as secondary sim.
CC @manu bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock