Air India News & Updates (Now under Tata management)

Sai Jai

Reaction score
59367918.jpg

IndiGo expresses interest in buying Air India - Times of India

There are lot of other reasons for loss of Air India. Privatisation is the only option to make it a profitable airline.
We all know why government services like schools, hospitals are in pathetic conditions. Same goes for Air India.. Once it goes to a private airline like Indigo, one can witness the rise in profit graph of Air India. Our politicians are the one who are responsible for these results.

I will give very good example of govt body performing well under private company..
Agra is the only city of Uttar Pradesh where electricity is controlled and distributed by a private company. Its been around 4-5 years since Torrent power took over. Earlier there were severe power cuts but now things have improved drastically.

Last edited:
May be but my guess is railway

Privatisation of railway operations directly is impossible. What govt can do is allow private sector in manufacturing of engine and coaches and laying of tracks.

Govt has progressed in this regard. Recently French Alstom got order to manufacture electric engine and American GE got order for diesel electric engine for freight transport.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock