Discussion Age of empires 4

I've got access to the Beta. Nothing can be revealed unfortunately...

Initial impressions: Those who've played AoE 2, will not be disappointed at all..

Last edited:
Ok, those who always wanted to have a better AI behaviour while playing AoE 2...

Your wishes have been heard by Microsoft. The AI system is so much more better, and not predictable like before... It feels more natural as well..

Another thing is that the characters are way too cartoonish IMO. Although this is now AoE2 with 3D characters, still did not expect them to look bad..

You'll also need time to get adjusted to the resources screen at the bottom left. I'm having a hard time at this..

Another thing is that the characters are way too cartoonish IMO. Although this is now AoE2 with 3D characters, still did not expect them to look bad..
Exactly my thoughts after watching the preview but very few people talked about it at that time so I was hoping it would be better in gameplay

I had started the preload on steam and it downloaded 34 GB, now upon release the game is downloading more components again. This time its downloading 27GB.

I would've played the game on Xbox Game Pass than on Steam if I knew such BS would occur..

Waiting for the download :):)

2PkyzC5.png

The game is seriously good guys. AI is no longer as predictable as AoE2... I still have that cartoonish character complaints, but overall the game feels familiar and a better version of AoE2

Yes I agree with @Sparker0i bro. The game is really good with clean UI, better graphics. No lagging found till yet.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock