• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,423

IndiaN

Contributor
Reaction score
Now Aditya Birla Payments Bank Account Opening Available to Everyone

@IndiaN Bro Are you still using Aditya Birla Payments Bank Account Services??

I am asking because I need some help in this..

Last edited:
@IndiaN Bro Are you still using Aditya Birla Payments Bank Account Services??

I am asking because I need some help in this..
Not using but may be account active as still 20 days left to complete 1 year
So i can re-install and check

Not using but may be account active as still 20 days left to complete 1 year
So i can re-install and check
Okay Bro and Bro if possible please check :blush2: but bro if you were not adding balance in ur account then now also don't add

Okay Bro and Bro if possible please check :blush2: but bro if you were not adding balance in ur account then now also don't add
Its active
Transfered re1 to abpb account and it got success

Its active
Transfered re1 to abpb account and it got success
Actually Bro As you know that from now onwards they are incurring charges for adding money and upi transactions too and not giving any free transactions so I thought I can confirm from you too.

Aditya Birla payments bank to close its operations soon..

This message received on my phone..

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your business and patronage of Aditya Birla Idea Payments Bank Ltd. We are grateful for the faith you placed on us.

We at Aditya Birla Idea Payments Bank ltd, regret to inform you that we intend to discontinue our Payments Bank operations subject to regulatory approvals. This decision has been taken due to unanticipated developments in the business landscape that have made the economic model unviable.

However, we would like to assure you that while the process of closure is underway, the bank has made full and complete arrangements for return of deposits.

We will ensure that you have adequate time and options to transfer your balance and close your accounts with us.

You may choose to exercise following options to withdraw your balance:

1. Use our Mobile Banking App / website www.adityabirla.bank to either transact or transfer the balance to any other bank account.
2. Visit our Banking points to transact or transfer to any other bank account.

As a part of our controlled phasing out of operations, we will be restricting any further credits (add money) to your account from 26thJuly 2019. If you have a DBT account, kindly make alternate arrangements for these benefits.

The process of closure of your account along with timelines will be communicated to you in due course.

For any further queries, please contact our customer care on 18002092265 or write to us on [email protected]

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you

MD and CEO

Aditya Birla Idea Payments bank ltd
TrackerImage

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock