Act Fibernet to add Flexybyte soon for Hyderabad customers

greylala91

Contributor
Reaction score
ec81a9b9bab23e67758250a8b7373aaf.jpg

5fe09d9b6975be838879962e7cf297d6.jpg

1)What is flexybyte?
FlexyBytes are additional GB of data that a customer can add to his account if he feels his monthly data usage limit is insufficient to meet his data needs for the month. This additional GB will be over and above his plan amount and can be consumed at the subscribed plan speeds

2)How is flexybyte different from FUP reset?
When a customer's internet usage for a month exceeds his monthly data usage limit, his internet speed is throttled down for the remainder of the month, in accordance with Fair Usage Policies (FUP). If the customer wishes to start browsing at his regular (subscribed plan speeds) speeds post his FUP usage, he has two options – 
1. FUP Reset (on pro-rata basis) and 
2. Purchase flexyBytes
While FUP reset adds only as much data as the plan allows, on a pro-rata basis for the remainder of the month, flexyBytes allows the user to add as much data as he requires – from as little as 5 GB to as much as 100 GB. Also, while FUP Reset can only be done when the user has exceeded his monthly data usage limit, flexyBytes can be purchased even before his data limits are exceeded. This will ensure seamless Fibernet experience

3) How can I add Flexybytes to my account?
Customers can add flexyBytes to their monthly account by navigating to ‘My Package' section in ‘MY ACCOUNT' page on the ACT portal. Any flexyBytes pack can be chosen and purchased from the list of flexyBytes options available

4) Can I purchase Flexybyte now and pay for it later with my monthly bill?
No. Payment needs to be done while purchasing the flexyBytes.

5) How many times in a month can i add Flexybytes to my account?
There is no limit to the number of times flexyBytes can be purchased.

6) What is the validity duration of flexyBytes?
Any amount of GB purchased as flexyBytes that remain unused, would expire at the end of the calendar month

Source :- Act Fibernet android app

Something like airtel smartbytes it seems!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock