Aarya | Susmitha Sen | Hotstar | June 19

marvel44

Believe
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
In December last year, Sushmita Sen had taken to her Instagram to announce her comeback. In fact, the actress had even shared, “They have waited 10 long years for my return to the Screen, lovingly encouraging me every step of the way throughout my hiatus... unconditionally!!! I RETURN JUST FOR YOU!!!!!” Well, now we hear that the said show titled Aarya will be release on March 29. If that wasn’t enough we also hear that the launch of this new original show with a Rajasthani backdrop will also mark the entry of Disney+ Hotstar streaming network in the Indian market.

Sushmita Sen’s comeback to release on March 29 on Disney+ Hotstar : Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama

Last edited:
aarya trailer for me looking more similer like kaali web series
Source

Its an official adaptation of Dutch series Penoza, which was already adapted for abc by Melissa Rosenberg (Marvel's Jessica Jones). Idk about Kaali web series tho.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock