• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Breaking Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) to contest Uttar Pradesh assembly elections in 2022

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
In hike's logic we need to bring back East Indian Company as they were profitable for our country and our GDP was 20% of world's GDP. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Them sucking blood off our citizens doesn't count as long as they are profitable.

Msingh

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
You know nothing about this farm bills. But I am living on it as we have same since 2006. We are seeing on ground how farmers are not profiting off it. You might be business man. We are in Agricultural sector. So we understand more about farm bills than you do.
Can you please help us to understand how this new farm bills affects negatively farmers?

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Can you please help us to understand how this new farm bills affects negatively farmers?
I am in festive mood with no intention of having a political debate specially on a topic which experts are actively giving opinion on various news sites. But I must say something to every BJP supporters. You need to admit something is wrong where the Sangh and BJP spokesperson are contradicting the Prime Minister. And coming to these bills. These are brain child of Congress. Just look at difference in how much farmer earning in Bihar and Punjab. Farm sector shouldn't work by handouts.

Msingh

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I am in festive mood with no intention of having a political debate specially on a topic which experts are actively giving opinion on various news sites. But I must say something to every BJP supporters. You need to admit something is wrong where the Sangh and BJP spokesperson are contradicting the Prime Minister. And coming to these bills. These are brain child of Congress. Just look at difference in how much farmer earning in Bihar and Punjab. Farm sector shouldn't work by handouts.
Continue with festival mood, I asked you bcoz you said that you're in agriculture field. I don't believe in political debate but would prefer to know the ground realities.

Last edited:

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Continue with festival mood, I asked you bco you said that you're in agriculture field. I don't believe in political debate but would prefer t know the ground realities.
Try reading Opinions on newspaper. You will be understand much about these laws affecting on ground on contrary to paid articles from governments.

Msingh

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Try reading Opinions on newspaper. You will be understand much about these laws affecting on ground on contrary to paid articles from governments.
Opinions in newspapers are biased but it seems you have fair knowledge how it's affecting the farmers so was asking but it seems you are another person who just wants to oppose the newly formed law without explaining the actual issues.

Anyways, I'm done with this. Have a good one.

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Opinions in newspapers are biased but it seems you have fair knowledge how it's affecting the farmers so was asking but it seems you are another person who just wants to oppose the newly formed law without explaining the actual issues.
I have neutral opinion bro. The laws are already applicable in my region. Supporting and Opposing doesn't bring any difference to me personally. Meanwhile if you are asking about what I am opposing is false propaganda of promise of MSP. While Prime Minister says corporates are gonna compensate crops going bad while BJP claims farmers being paid based on quality of crops. Also the fact of exclusions of a citizen’s right to legal recourse which only happened during the Emergency.

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
I never said Ambani and Adani. I said Chadani and Chambani.
This is not social media so you can use actual words and we all eat food so we understand all these things.
They are two evil corporates
See I'm not here to listen to your personal opinion about one perticular person. If you have proof please show it to us about their evil past and plans.
You know nothing about this farm bills. But I am living on it as we have same since 2006. We are seeing on ground how farmers are not profiting off it. You might be business man. We are in Agricultural sector. So we understand more about farm bills than you do.
For your kind information I'm also associated with farming in Rajasthan. And, I personally feel that yes we require reform bcoz my uncle gets very less on the efforts he make in field.
And also I've gone through many information about this bill. So, don't tell me that I know nothing about this farm bill.
I am in festive mood
You are already giving your opinion Brother and will wait for you till your festive mood get over to hear from you about negative impact of bill.
Till then I rest my case.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock