• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Breaking Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) to contest Uttar Pradesh assembly elections in 2022

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
What will they bundle with free electricity and water? Riots?
You have mistaken AAP with right wingers. See wherever they are in power riots automatically happens and opposition gets blamed. Either their administration is incompetent of handling situation in their states or they are behind these self created riots.

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Well well well AAP is famous for collecting 'Chanda' 😂
What a cheap way to debate. Why don't you talk about Electoral Bond scam? Oh! wait.

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Well well well AAP is famous for collecting 'Chanda' 😂
We know why government is making policy favouring Chandani and Chadani. We all it is to get anonymous Chanda from their West India Companies. I dare any pro government supporter to debate about Electoral Bonds. It will be fun to watch real chor's be defended here.

Msingh

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
What a cheap way to debate. Why don't you talk about Electoral Bond scam? Oh! wait.
Buddy, try to understand the sarcasm here. It was nothing as debate. 😀

Itsme...

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I have kind of mixed feeling about APP. I used to hate AK in past. He was always crying about Modi, formed alliance with Lalu & co, Surgical strike proof and all others. Also wasted money on many useless free scheme. But he also did some great work in Delhi Education. Most focus on other things. He focused on education and health which is a main thing for me. Also Manish Sisodia did some great steps. I certainly think he is better than any other alternative of BJP in UP. Although wining chances are very less unless they play infamous Caste politics of UP/Bihar! Even with that chances are less.
Note- I don't live in Delhi. All opinions are based on News article. Ground reality may be different.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock