Breaking 88,000 BSNL employees to be fired as govt to privatise BSNL, says BJP MP

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 970

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
"BSNL has a system filled with traitors. I am using accurate words to describe them. BSNL employees are traitors who weren't willing to work to develop a well-known firm. More than 88,000 employees will be fired, as govt will privatise BSNL," said the Lok Sabha member in Kannada in a video of the event that surfaced online.

"The government has given money, people require services and there is infrastructure. Yet, they (BSNL staff) don't work. PM talks of Digital India, has provided funds and technology. Yet, they are not willing to work," he added.

'BSNL filled with traitors, 88,000 employees to be fired,' says BJP MP

Not agreeing with traitor word. But what he said is true. BSNL employees just never care. My connection is showing DNS error for last 8 days. I have to complain literally every month. Absolutely pathetic! I don't understand why we are wasting tax money on them! Either shutdown it or sell it. Even their broadband pack is not competitive! Always costly compared to other with less speed.

All these PSU's are carrying legacies of their old sins.I remember when i graduated,couple of my batchmates of EC background got job in BSNL. Thet used to tell me that even for digging ground too,BSNL had hired permanent people which is astonishing.They used to hire people in lakhs till 2008-09 i guess.Bottomline is these organizations were meant for providing employment with no regards to financial health.

The government has given money, people require services and there is infrastructure. Yet, they (BSNL staff) don't work.
I've been complaining to BSNL for upgrading the 2G tower to atleast 3G, yet they never cared, and at a point of talking they simply disconnect the call!! YES this much irresponsible they are.

I have been complaining about the net speed of Airtel for 2 months but till date has not improved, Customer Care is giving a new date every time. Now tell that Airtel is a private sector company, yet it is the same, before this, I got tired of complaining about Jio, then how can I say that the private company will be good? Government buses stopped in Madhya Pradesh Now private buses take the public off any place when the ride is short. How to expect from the private sector?

I've been complaining to BSNL for upgrading the 2G tower to atleast 3G, yet they never cared, and at a point of talking they simply disconnect the call!! YES this much irresponsible they are.
The government did not allow bsnl to launch 4G to benefit Jio. Whose fault is it? Yes, it is true that when the government does not increase the payment, the strike officers and employees union could strike on this issue so that the public knows the truth.

"BSNL has a system filled with traitors. I am using accurate words to describe them. BSNL employees are traitors who weren't willing to work to develop a well-known firm. More than 88,000 employees will be fired, as govt will privatise BSNL," said the Lok Sabha member in Kannada in a video of the event that surfaced online.

"The government has given money, people require services and there is infrastructure. Yet, they (BSNL staff) don't work. PM talks of Digital India, has provided funds and technology. Yet, they are not willing to work," he added.

'BSNL filled with traitors, 88,000 employees to be fired,' says BJP MP

1>Come election we start seeing such news

2>news link itself doesnt itself have any video .so we cannot say whether its authentic or not .is there any clear cut editing or not

3>recently there was VR scheme in both bsnl-mtnl prior to merger and there was news that most BSNL employees have opted for VR scheme so who remained ???

4>which indian/or non-indian telecom venture has money to buy BSNL-MTNL...now doent they say JIO.there stomach is full

5>one here may become happy that bsnl/mtnl might get sell but indian telecom ventures services are not that top notch or satisfactory they are equally ot more worse then mtnl/bsnl ... once competition gets eliminated there services would too deteriorate

In early days there is no network that can match BSNL service and cost...
Also during 2015 Chennai floods, all networks were down except BSNL.They have the capability but due to its lazy employees and poor support from central government, it lost its position and importance.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock