80% reduction in Indian money in Swiss banks under Modi government

Reaction score
NEW DELHI: Indian money in Swiss banks has come down by 80 per cent under the Modi Govt contrary to media reports of it increasing by 50 per cent in 2017, top government sources said on Tuesday.

The sources said that the Swiss banks' data that was made public has been "misinterpreted" by the media, adding that it includes 'non-deposit liabilities', 'business of Swiss branches located in India', 'inter bank transaction' and 'fiduciary liability'.

They also said that in a letter to the Finance Minister Piyush Goyal, Swiss ambassador Andreas Baum said, "it is frequently assumed that any assets held by Indian Residents in Switzerland are undeclared (black money)".

Source: 80% reduction in Indian money in Swiss banks under Modi government: Sources - Times of India

Last edited:
Yes yes In Modi's regime Indian citizens money also drastically reduced. Taking what we earn in the name of GST

All developed nations have a common tax system or GST. Do u find those citizens crying like how u do ? They support as it's for the betterment of their nation.

We only in our dreams want India to be like Singapore , Japan, China , USA. But in reality we will crib and fuss and want to stay in Stone age

This is not GST thread pls post it the concerned thread

I don't know who is better or bad.. or how much money is in swiss banks or anyother banks

I just want in last 4 years what are the net positive outcomes.. I am seeing negatives more than any other

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock