7 dead, 15 injured as blast rocks DHA Lahore

• Thread starter Ritesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 1,581

Ritesh

Reaction score

A blast in Lahore killed seven people and injured fifteen others on Thursday, as rescue officials rushed to the spot to shift the injured to a nearby hospital for medical treatment.

According to details, a loud blast was heard Y-Block in DHA Lahore area in which seven people were killed and fifteen were injured. As per reports, the blast took place in a commercial market where there is usually considerable rush. Emergency was imposed in General Hospital Lahore to deal with the situation. Four cars and 12 motorcycles were destroyed as a result of the blast.

At first, reports stated that the blast had occurred as a result of a generator's explosion. Even the government of Punjab tweeted that the blast had been caused as a result of a generator.

However, it could not be ascertained for sure as to what had caused the bomb blast. The intensity of the blast shattered windows of nearby buildings. Ambulances shifted the injured to the nearby General Hospital.

Police cordoned off the area to investigate the scene of the blast.

Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah said that a bomb had been placed inside an under construction building which had caused the blast. He confirmed that there were reports that a few people had been injured in the blast.

It is feared that some people may still be trapped in the under construction building where the bomb had been placed.

Source: 7 dead, 15 injured as blast rocks DHA Lahore | Pakistan | thenews.com.pk

santosh said:
coZ today in MH , there is result of LSG election
Bro, i think it happened in January. Date in article if of 22nd jan. No doubt about our media.. no words required to describe them.

it happened in under construction building and due to generator explosion

my gym is few shop ahead

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock