5G Development in India - News & Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 107
  • Views: Views 26,219
So, Jio vs Airtel 5G race is on.

What would be expected price ?? Rs.500/pm ??
I'd expect the 2 GB/day plan of 84 days to increase from 719 to 999 and be the same for 4G and 5G, the network connection type depending only on the handset capability of the user.

Last edited:
So, Jio vs Airtel 5G race is on.

What would be expected price ?? Rs.500/pm ??
5GB/day or 10GB/day are the only plans I am expecting 399-449 per month. Airtel Vi, 100-200 costlier for same plans. 4G plans also costlier from next year or Diwali.

Expecting Rs.999 plan (84 days) will be back with 3 GB/day on Jio 5G and other plan prices will increase @20% from 1st Dec as per last year.

Last edited:
Here in Bengaluru, I am getting following notification from Airtel for the last few days.

haDypZq.jpg

which reads in English

Congratulations. Our network is operational at DSR Water Scape. Now enjoy fast internet speed. Airtel - 5G ready Network.

Expecting Rs.499/- per month with 5GB/day from Airtel & Vi and Rs.399/- per month on Jio 5G.

Takkar is speaking as if he gets to call the shots with respect to tariffs. He is in the back seat right now with Ambani and Mittal in the driving seat. The pricing strategy will be decided by Jio and Airtel. Vi will just have to adjust their tariffs to stay relevant in the market in their shadow.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock