India Tour Of West Indies 2023 | News & Updates

world cup Qualifier always challenging any team can beat any team for just 2 spots for main event CWC, moreover CWC Qualifier host nation itself failed to qualify. Still can't underestimate World Champions West Indies team, they always comeback stronger if Team India thinks WI team weak then their mistake.
Yeah they're looking to ruin BCCIs and their IPL fans act like WI minnows team, moreover they have experienced Domestic events players in their home conditions and here India have experienced IPL players only.

If some IPL/Trophy less team fans says WI minnows team, they should know history of WI most successful team in ICC events compares with India.
Finally WI did, IPL fans laughed and said WI always minnows team, when I said WI world chamions always comeback stronger and they ruin BCCIs plans. I don't think India win any Series/matches in upcoming days if they consider IPL performance.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock