• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 40
  • Views: Views 7,931

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Mi TV launches something called Patchwall+ where we can stream TV channels on the app. These are mostly FTA channels.

PgdSJNK.jpg
wljwRJE.jpg
vtfTlo5.jpg
FmiBFXo.jpg
flb7u9b.jpg

It's actually a pretty good service. The mix of international channels is also nice and the streaming video quality is very good. There is a Docubay channel as well but that wasn't playing when I checked. And they have segregated the channels by genre nicely and the switching between channels is as good as on DTH STB which is usually not the case for IPTV service. (It's available on my Redmi TV running Android 10 but not yet available on my Mi TV running Android 9)

Last edited:
It's actually a pretty good service. The mix of international channels is also nice and the streaming video quality is very good. There is a Docubay channel as well but that wasn't playing when I checked. And they have segregated the channels by genre nicely and the switching between channels is as good as on DTH STB which is usually not the case for IPTV service. (It's available on my Redmi TV running Android 10 but not yet available on my Mi TV running Android 9)
It's available now on Android 9 too.

How to share apks? Is this legal?
There are some apk extract apps available to download apk file from an installed app on android mobile. But I dont know if there is any available for android tv.

There are some apk extract apps available to download apk file from an installed app on android mobile. But I dont know if there is any available for android tv.
I have the apk file. How to share it?

What are all the channels available?

So many alternatives available now, but we are still not fully able to ditch DTH just because of the unavailability of Local news channels.

What are all the channels available?

So many alternatives available now, but we are still not fully able to ditch DTH just because of the unavailability of Local news channels.
You can try facebook live. I think it has all Assamese News channels. Otherwise you got News18 Assam & NE on YouTube. It's just odd that all news channels live streams on youtube except for Assamese news channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock