Seeking Help Axis Magnus Credit Card Queries

kumarvishwas

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Was thinking of going for Axis Magnus card as everyone is just going gaga over it and I am quite impressed with the benefits it provides be it Meet and Greet at the airports(tjust few days back nearly missed my flight due to long lines at counters as well as security), unlimited lounge benefits(domestic and international both), Free movie/non movie tickets(upto 500 off and valid 5 times every month- Not much use to me as already having IDFC First Wealth) and the biggest one is on achieving milestone of Rs.1 Lakh each month, 25K edge rewards points being credited which can be converted to air miles or vouchers.

The only thing I am missing here is that Axis Bank is offering a joining benefit of either 1 domestic flight or 10K Tata Cliq voucher, so just want to know if someone is using the card if this is a one time benefit or will this benefit be provided each year once we pay the annual fee for the card?

Wasn't able to find much in the terms and conditions page : Magnus Credit Card - Apply for Credit Card Online - Axis Bank

If it will be provided every year then I think it is a no brainer best credit card in India as I do shop from Tata Cliq on multiple occassions, please let me know if someone is already using this card.

@ashwink No Idea bro. I use CC mostly for online transactions only and so I have limited use. So I don't care about the extra benefits as the card Companies will remove them one by one anyway from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock