Breaking Paramount+ to launch in India in 2023

And in India, Paramount+ is set to become available next year. “In 2022, we’re continuing to expand Paramount+ to the biggest markets in the world, starting with the U.K. and South Korea in June,” said Paramount president and CEO Bob Bakish on Tuesday’s earnings call. “And, we will be in more major European markets, including Italy, France, Germany … in the second half of the year. Additionally, in 2023, Paramount+ will launch in India in partnership with Viacom 18 as part of a recently announced agreement and is poised to participate in this fast-growing streaming market

9XW5y9m.jpg

Viacom18 parent company, Paramount Global has announced that it will soon launch its global streaming service Paramount Plus in India.

Details are given in the link below:

Ahh..

Got the email days back but couldn't find this thread somehow, thought it was [miraculously ]removed for being reliant on a 3rd-party "competitor" or something, in that one policy or the other must be forbidding such conversation-starters or so forth.
So having already read that from my non-preferred Murican showbiz-news blog days back: It sounds the eventual step after the following arrangement I comprehensively explained in my following post in that other low-traffic thread

Breaking - Paramount Plus content to be available in Voot

Last edited by a moderator:
Flipkart is owned by Walmart so in India they should give Flipkart plus users a complementary subscription to Paramount+ once it is launched either independently or by merging with Voot.

Flipkart is owned by Walmart so in India they should give Flipkart plus users a complementary subscription to Paramount+ once it is launched either independently or by merging with Voot.
Dont think that will happen maybe those subscribing to Paramount+ will get free Flipkart+ rather than the other way round as getting 200 supercoin a year is very easy and everyone will keep renewing for free if Paramount+ is given as free with Flipkart

Dont think that will happen maybe those subscribing to Paramount+ will get free Flipkart+ rather than the other way round as getting 200 supercoin a year is very easy and everyone will keep renewing for free if Paramount+ is given as free with Flipkart
The whole Supercoin being the criteria to unlock plus membership could change to an upfront payment like Amazon prime in that case with a bundled membership to Paramount+ is what I meant.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock