Samsung Galaxy M53 5G

Prithi Deb

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
2022-4-22-23-6-3.png

How is mediatek processor in general. This seems to be perfect match for me considering specs and I am not into games and stuff so can adjust a bit on processor side.

Currently using M30s. Considering to upgrade since this stopped getting updates now and typical camera problems we face after 2.5 years of use.

How is mediatek processor in general. This seems to be perfect match for me considering specs and I am not into games and stuff so can adjust a bit on processor side.
Dimensity 900 is one of the best you can get. The processor is not weak. It performs great in gaming as well. Though, other phones in this price range (like realme 9 Pro+, Xiaomi 11i, etc) are giving the latest Dimensity 920. But I don't think you'll face any issues.
So, if you're looking for a Samsung phone, you can definitely go for it.

Dimensity 900 is one of the best you can get. The processor is not weak. It performs great in gaming as well. Though, other phones in this price range (like realme 9 Pro+, Xiaomi 11i, etc) are giving the latest Dimensity 920. But I don't think you'll face any issues.
So, if you're looking for a Samsung phone, you can definitely go for it.
Yup I am looking specifically to Samsung phone. My priority is UI. Samsung does great job there than others.

Yup I am looking specifically to Samsung phone. My priority is UI. Samsung does great job there than others.
Good to go then.
You can also go for M52 if you're getting it for cheaper.
But if longer updates is your priority, then probably you should go with M53. As it might get more updates since it's new.

Good to go then.
You can also go for M52 if you're getting it for cheaper.
But if longer updates is your priority, then probably you should go with M53. As it might get more updates since it's new.
I can wait for few more days but will be definitely be going with phone launched with Android 12 so that I get next 2 major OS updates.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock