POCO X4 Pro 5G

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 1,804
btb5oxW.jpg
hY4AtSm.jpg

This year only with snapdragon 7 gen 1 in Redmi Note 12 Pro and Pro Max(Plus whatever they call it as).
12 series should come next year na?
Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 is successor of snapdragon 778G and will be released with 8 gen 1 plus. Which is scheduled to launch on May. Xiaomi and Honor has booked first lot and will bring phones with this chipset. In case of Xiaomi, Note 12 Pro and in case of Honor its Honor 70. Moto Edge 30 has settled with Snapdragon 778G+. So not much of an upgrade. Only camera will be better compared to Edge 20. Edge 30 Pro is already so good, Motorola won't disappoint with Frontier and other phones.

Just got the phone yesterday.. is anybody facing problems with the 'WIFI range'.. 5gh wifi range of this phone is very very low.

more concerning thing is when it is connected to the 2.5gh wifi the internet speed is too damn slow compared to other phones on same 2.5gh connection.... I compared it to 3 other devices in my home.. none of them have this issue.
is anyone else having same problems..... ????

Last edited:
Just got the phone yesterday.. is anybody facing problems with the 'WIFI range'.. 5gh wifi range of this phone is very very low.

more concerning thing is when it is connected to the 2.5gh wifi the internet speed is too damn slow compared to other phones on same 2.5gh connection.... I compared it to 3 other devices in my home.. none of them have this issue.
is anyone else having same problems..... ????
Nope. This is your units problem.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock