• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 3,511

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Galaxy A53 5G will come with below specs.

Exynos 1200 SoC
6GB of RAM
Android 12 on board from day one
120 Hz AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution
in-display fingerprint sensor
quad rear camera setup.

ug4Qa4K.jpg

It'll come with 15W charger in box despite the support for fast charging up to 25W.

Maybe that will be an upgrade in A53s.
Yes. That might be their plan!

How does this 15W charger supports fast charging to 25W?
It doesn't. They ask people to buy the 25W charging adapter separately to make profits.

Here you are at least getting a 15W charger. On flagship devices, it comes without any charger! 🤐

It doesn't. They ask people to buy the 25W charging adapter separately to make profits.

Here you are at least getting a 15W charger. On flagship devices, it comes without any charger!
Yeah this is a terrible policy. Kind of an degrade as you're going to upper models. Even my current M30s has 18W charger.

I feel Galaxy A52s is better value for money than this new model since it comes with a Snapdragon 778G processor.
Yeah I agree A52s much better with A53s. Snapdragon is always best, it won't slow down over a period of time. Exynos slows down the device terribly in 3 years of time with future updates. based on experience of usage of Samsung devices.

Samsung Galaxy A53 launch soon as support page goes live.
Excited to see Exynos 1200 after successful Tensor chip launch. Its sad that google is nit launching their phones in India, but they are investing in sh#tty Airtel. I hope Pixel 6A with tensor or snapdragon 778G is launched in India under 40K for 256Gb version. Midrange chips should be good in order to cut down the prices. Smartphone cameras are already good. There should be good phones between 300-450 dollar category with value for money and atleast 2 years of software support monthly. We don't want anything more. Good camera, good battery life, good performance, good software. Sadly its lacking in every phone out there.

Band 40 is not 4*4MIMO which is very important in India going forward for next two years atleast. Atleast for those who are using Jio and Airtel. Jio won't do 5G on band 40 so soon. Otherwise fine device. Signal reception is excellent. But S20 FE 5G has better camera and better combos in 4G.
I feel Galaxy A52s is better value for money than this new model since it comes with a Snapdragon 778G processor.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock