• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 3,452

Abhinav

Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
"The Authority, hereby directs all access service providers to enable, with immediate effect, for all mobile subscribers, both prepaid and postpaid, requesting for a unique porting code, the facility to send SMS on short code 1900" the Telecom Regulatory Authoriry of India (Trai) has said in a two page order on Tuesday.

The decision comes within days of Reliance Jio Infocomm alleging that Vodafone ldea and Bharti Airtel's new tariff plans disallow consumers below a certain pricing threshold from porting out.

Now it'll stay for some days then after it'll also get diluted by Avi and trai will go deep sleep until unless some one pour water into their face 🤬🤬

Anyway thanks to Jio for giving temporary remedy to telecom consumer on this port out issues 😍😎

@hike this might be the reason your unable to send port out sms on free basics in Airtel

TRAI again took half baked decision. SMS should be allowed on all plans. It's useful to contact during emergency and even use it to add/drop DTH channels.
Well if that happens then nobody will port out to any network especially me .. most of them main reason is to port out is no sms service in smart recharge for transaction in payment apps verification sms and my port out main reason too 🥱

Last edited:
Well if that happens then nobody will port out to any network especially me most of them main reason is to port out is no sms service in smart recharge for transaction in payment apps verification my port out main reason too 🥱
Another problem here is requirement of plan. I am porting out because I am unsatisfied. Why would I recharge? Operators will discontinue smaller amount plans like ₹19 to prevent porting out. Minimum ₹99 will become new norm.

Another problem here is requirement of plan. I am porting out because I am unsatisfied. Why would I recharge? Operators will discontinue smaller amount plans like ₹19.
I think no need any active plan hereafter but not sure let's see

Another problem here is requirement of plan. I am porting out because I am unsatisfied. Why would I recharge? Operators will discontinue smaller amount plans like ₹19 to prevent porting out. Minimum ₹99 will become new norm.
TRAI should direct all Telcos to give unlimited calls & sms for Rs.99 as basic plan in these Zero IUC.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock