Jio offering 20% cashback up to Rs 200 on select plans

Abhinav

Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Q6GphiJ.jpg

According to terms and conditions, they are offering 'Cashback Points' that can be redeemed across Reliance Platforms mentioned in the screenshot posted above. The catch here is that those points can be used only up to 20% of your bill value and bill amount must be greater than 200.

JioMart
Reliance Digital

So i will receive ₹111 cash back and that can be fully utilised on ₹555 recharge

Will we get daily cashback also on recharges ?

Where will the cashback come on JioMart wallet of same Jio number I recharge for?

Seriously, Jio needs to come up with good non confusing offers. This is the most confusing offer I have ever came across.

Where will the cashback come on JioMart wallet of same Jio number I recharge for?

Seriously, Jio needs to come up with good non confusing offers. This is the most confusing offer I have ever came across.
That's why I done yearly plan couple of months before itself no cashback tensions 🤣😝

So i will receive ₹111 cash back and that can be fully utilised on ₹555 recharge

Will we get daily cashback also on recharges ?
This is the confusion. 👇
For example, if a user opts for the Rs 555 recharge, they will get Rs 110 worth of JioMart points. This, they will be able to avail if they spend at least Rs 550 on their next purchase from any of the Reliance Retail offerings.
So you might have to buy products worth ₹550 to use the ₹111 offered? 🤔

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock