• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 2,883

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I think JioSaavn got new subscription plans like ad free, unlimited skips and caller tunes.
HXVaXMk.jpg

38rMURV.jpg

d7XBEAH.jpg

BUE1KP0.jpg

I think Pro is still a better bet with the highest quality audio and 5 parallel streams!

These all plans were already there the monthly plan used to have PayTM offer too.

I think Pro is still a better bet with the highest quality audio and 5 parallel streams!
Yes it's better than any other Music app. I've subscribed to it via PhonePe.

Better download MP3 songs freely from the internet. Why waste money for online music apps?.

If you can't afford it ads will pay for your subscription. Don't pirate or encourage same.
Go and see the condition of the theatres (especially toilets) and then tell. Why are you silent about looting by the theatres in the name of high parking fees, high food price etc. Tell from your heart that the above fees is really fair.

MP3 is common now a days. So stop bashing piracy.

Prove that you can watch any movie anytime (even after 1 year of release) in theatre.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go and see the condition of the theatres (especially toilets) and then tell. Why are you silent about looting by the theatres in the name of high parking fees, high food price etc. Tell from your heart that the above fees is really fair.

MP3 is common now a days. So stop bashing piracy.

Prove that you can watch any movie anytime (even after 1 year of release) in theatre.
Theatres I visit are of good quality and maintain great hygiene. About high prices of parking. Parking is either free or charged minimal here. And about food prices being high. That's a source of income for theatres as revenue share is not fair at the moment for the theaters.

MP3 piracy has stopped being common when internet prices went down. I pay for streaming. I still support my favourite artist by paying for my favourite artist who has anti streaming stance. Also bought local songs for my father from Saregama when songs were not available on streaming service instead of pirating.

And about watching favourite movies. There are streaming platform, movie rental service to enjoy movies as per convience. Unless content is not available in one's country. One shouldn't resort to pirating it or promote it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock