Good News DAZN - Sports exclusive OTT service launched in India

Rishithulyan

Reaction score
DAZN, the major sports OTT service firm from Europe, has expanded their service to India from December 1st. The monthly subscription rate is Rs.69. The official App is available in Google Play Store and Android TV.

DAZN is launched here initially as an exclusive platform for Boxing, even though the name DAZN is popular globally for all major sports events.
Lets hope that very soon, DAZN India also will expand to all major sports & games.
1el6MrX.png

DAZN, the major sports OTT service firm from Europe, has expanded their service to India from December 1st. The monthly subscription rate is Rs.69.

DAZN is launched here initially as an exclusive platform for Boxing, even though the name DAZN is popular globally for all major sports events.
Lets hope that very soon, DAZN India also will expand to all major sports & games.
1el6MrX.png
finaly ❤❤
hope bein sports also come in india

DAZN, the major sports OTT service firm from Europe, has expanded their service to India from December 1st. The monthly subscription rate is Rs.69. The official App is available in Google Play Store and Android TV.

1el6MrX.png
I would have subscribed it but DAZN doesn't have anything other than boxing in India hope soon they bring Football and MMA events on the platform

I would have subscribed it but DAZN doesn't have anything other than boxing in India hope soon they bring Football and MMA events on the platform
Currently not possible for them bcz most of the sports properties rights r with sony and star

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock