OTF Exclusive Sony Liv testing and added WWE Test section...

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Reaction score
Sony Liv testing WWE Test and added a section
It has few PPV listings but not working and asking to subscribe..

OD8YZr8.jpg

YEGdoiG.jpg

1u6duEj.jpg

Last edited:
They are late by 4 years. Hardcore fans already watched these. Casual fans isn't paying ₹999 for it.

I think important part is the WWE live one year subscription @₹ 299/- if it's not included in Sony Liv subscription...
Than better offering than WWE Network which cost ₹799 monthly.

Good Update..
Sony liv pq very poor...
Yes..Even gets stuck with their ✔️ symbol in-between watching...They have to increase the picture quality and offer 5:1 Dolby Sound..

Than better offering than WWE Network which cost ₹799 monthly.
My assumption is
All Live WWE events including weekly live events will be in Sony liv app for who subscribed WWE live...Or at least all PPV live will be here only....Ten sports may telecast differed live or few hour later...

My assumption is
All Live WWE events including weekly live events will be in Sony liv app for who subscribed WWE live...Or at least all PPV live will be here only....Ten sports may telecast differed live or few hour later...
Live content ain't leaving tv. WWE will never allow that. They want as much as exposure they can get.

Live content ain't leaving tv. WWE will never allow that. They want as much as exposure they can get.
Then what would be the intention of adding subscription info? I have seen what contents they r telecasting other than live...There will be no takers even if they offer gor Rs 99/- year...Most r re-telecasts....There should be some live telecast which the users need...Unless they will fail surely..

Then what would be the intention of adding subscription info? I have seen what contents they r telecasting other than live...There will be no takers even if they offer gor Rs 99/- year...Most r re-telecasts....There should be some live telecast which the users need...Unless they will fail surely..
Live telecast is already happening via channels on the app. Meanwhile the all will sure live telecast live WWE content. But don't expect same to move out of tv.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock