2G Customers Should Migrate to 4G and then 5G - Mukesh Ambani

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 1,028
This should have happened with 4G itself and JioPhone had everything needed to do exactly that. Something went wrong

FYI, its high time for India to start 5G asap. Based on the use case scenarios we have over mobile network and lack of broadband penetration in rural areas, 5G can do wonders

2G customers cant pay Rs.100/150 above per month. So, they might not interest in 5G boom.
Irrespective of that, they have to take unlimited plans anyway to be able to make calls. Price wise, it doesnt matter now if they are on 2g or on 4G. But yes, 5G can be a different scenario. I am 90% sure, our telcos will project 5G as a premium service instead

Irrespective of that, they have to take unlimited plans anyway to be able to make calls. Price wise, it doesnt matter now if they are on 2g or on 4G. But yes, 5G can be a different scenario. I am 90% sure, our telcos will project 5G as a premium service instead
I think 5G data plans starts from Rs.300+!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock