• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 107
  • Views: Views 17,209

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
The monthly subscription of YouTube Music Premium costs Rs 99, and YouTube Premium is available at a monthly rental of Rs 129 in India. YouTube Music, if you don't want to pay for it, will also be available as free app but supported by ads.

esh9o0s.jpg

Google launches YouTube Music with background playback, YouTube Premium with ad-free videos in India

Special mention @Sarkar bro for sharing the news before anyone else. Thread for YT Premium wasn't available. So here it is!:)

But I can't activate. Every card is showing invalid be it visa or MasterCard.

But I can't activate. Every card is showing invalid be it visa or MasterCard.
Use Google Play balance. You can get Play balance via Paytm.

Subscribed to Youtube Music initially and later thought of upgrading to Premium, but the trial didn't gave 3 months like earlier, instead first month was free and next two months will be 30rs charged. Now realising first trial whichever plan we subscribe to is for 3 months but if we upgrade from Music to Premium then next two month Premium plan will be half charged i.e. Youtube Music free + Youtube Premium extra part charged. That's tricky thing and bad on customer part!:(

How they do calculation:

Youtube Music - 99rs free + Youtube Premium 129 charged = 129 - 99 = So 30rs charged next two months.🤷‍♂️

Good thing is, If we cancel, still we can have the free trial till end. Check highlighted part:

oZfo3pp.png

Subscribed to Youtube Music initially and later thought of upgrading to Premium, but the trial didn't gave 3 months like earlier, instead first month was free and next two months will be 30rs charged. Now realising first trial whichever plan we subscribe to is for 3 months but if we upgrade from Music to Premium then next two month Premium plan will be half charged i.e. Youtube Music free + Youtube Premium extra part charged. That's tricky thing and bad on customer part!:(

How they do calculation:

Youtube Music - 99rs free + Youtube Premium 129 charged = 129 - 99 = So 30rs charged next two months.🤷‍♂️

Good thing is, If we cancel, still we can have the free trial till end. Check highlighted part:

oZfo3pp.png
Lucky you. Meanwhile I am forcefully on music plan due to me being play music user. If I upgrade I will be charged without trial. 😭😭😭

I also subscribed to YouTube premium after taking YouTube music trial offer. :(
Should've gone for YouTube premium directly to get 3-month free trial.

I also subscribed to YouTube premium after taking YouTube music trial offer. :(
Should've gone for YouTube premium directly to get 3-month free trial.

Except original shows i don't see any benefits in paying so what are the shows available there ?

Most movies shows Price Tag(25,50,100 Rs) in Youtube, Can we see those free after this Premium Subscription?
TsBScDZ.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock