Google Play Games News & Updates

sumitroy

Editor-in-chief, OnlyTech
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
android-authority-google-play-games-version-5-3-1-840x739.jpg

Google recently began rolling out version 5.3 of its Google Play Games app introducing an all-new UI and some new pre-loaded games. The difference is clear immediately, with the landing page now featuring a rotating list of titles rather than the up-and-down list seen previously (version 5.2 can be seen above left, with 5.3 on the right).

Google Play Games gets new mini-games and redesign in version 5.3

I have played many games, in few games all data automatically comes back after clering data from app but not in few... Anyone knows why?

For example...
In "World Cricket Championship" If we clear data of this game after signing in google play games we can get back its all stats, records.
We can't in Pro Evaluation Soccer 2018 game.

I have played many games, in few games all data automatically comes back after clering data from app but not in few... Anyone knows why?

For example...
In "World Cricket Championship" If we clear data of this game after signing in google play games we can get back its all stats, records.
We can't in Pro Evaluation Soccer 2018 game.
Because in wcc 2 when you login with any account the data of your game automatically gets transfered while in pes 18 it is not like that you need to transfer the data manually to your account through support option then only you will get the data back .I lost my data of pes 17/18 and had not transfered the data to my account but got my data back by filling enquiry form :smile:

Last edited:
Because in wcc 2 when you login with any account the data of your game automatically gets transfered while in pes 18 it is not like that you need to transfer the data manually to your account through support option then only you will get the data back .I lost my data of pes 17/18 and had not transfered the data to my account but got my account by filling enquiry form :smile:
Thanks for reply bro. I have cleared data many times, can I get my first Team all data back now?

Last edited:
Thanks for reply bro. I have cleared data many times, can I get my first Team all data back now?
Yes! you need to first open the app then go to extra < support < contact <inquiry form < i can't restore my data using data transfer and fill the form make sure to include all needed information there.Hope you get your data back like me:tup:

Last edited:
Yes! you need to first open the app then go to extra < support < contact <inquiry form < i can't restore my data using data transfer and fill the form make sure to include all needed information there.Hope you get your data back like me:tup:
Many questions asking in that like
Name of your Model Team
Team Name
Team Name (Shorthand)
Names of your players and managers
Please enter your version and level
Date you started the app
Last date you opened the app
Amount of obtained myClub coins

& I don't know:(

Google Play Games for Android got new logo update. This logo was firstly launched for PC users.
4HaFrQm.png

7Vz1k8w.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock