TRAI MySpeed updates

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
While the speed test is marred by bugs in the current version of the app, there is one feature that gives it massive advantage over the Speedtest.net app. TRAI’s idea behind the app was to keep a track of the data speeds available to users in a particular location. On the test results page, there is a ‘Send to TRAI’ button, which can be used to send the speed data to TRAI’s Analytics Portal.

TRAI’s MySpeed app review: Impressive initiative, but bug-ridden | Latest Tech News, Video & Photo Reviews at BGR India

RE: Trai MySpeed app

I don't think the app is created by TRAI. Just look the info of app in play store. They are using email id "gmail.com" instead of "@gov.in

While this application gives TRAI details of your data experience, sending a report to TRAI does not constitute a complaint. In case of poor experience, users are requested to register a complaint with their network service providers.

The app itself is poor, giving inaccurate info.. i installed, tested, uninstalled.. all these activity within 10mints :p

Also it is asking too much permission which are irrelevant

Bapun Raz said:
The app itself is poor, giving inaccurate info.. i installed, tested, uninstalled.. all these activity within 10mints :p

Ditto. Today morning i received sms from Airtel about this app. I did same, uninstalled within few minutes.
I think speed test from Ookla is best app for measuring net speed.

rtz2042 said:
Ditto. Today morning i received sms from Airtel about this app. I did same, uninstalled within few minutes.
I think speed test from Ookla is best app for measuring net speed.

No doubt it is. Thats the ultimate speedtest app. :win

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock