Breaking 13 FTV Int'l Live TV Channels added by Sony LIV today then removed them later & they have readded it again

Detective Conan

Contributor
Reaction score
13 FTV live tv channels added by Sony LIV today. It is available in latest Sony LIV updated App from Play Store . i'm confused instead of adding their other international channels. why they added these . sorry guys they have removed these channels now may be they were testing . they have now readded it again

ZkjZPbz.jpg

Sony LIV

Last edited:
*** you can add those unwanted channels but you won’t add Sony one and Sony gem NP Singh and Uday they better leave their respect post so at least someone better can take their place these mofo don’t even deserve to work for Sony so *** do us a favour bring Sony one and Sony Gem on Sony LIV if you dont want me to come to your office

Last edited by a moderator:
@Anukaam Don't use foul languages in a public forum. If you repeat this again, you will be permanently banned.

Sorry it won’t happen again but they deserve to be get roasted because they don’t care what some people wants

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock