1 month validity plans

Did you currently recharging with 1month validity plans...?

• Total voters

Harsha1996

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,
Did you currently recharging with 1month validity plans...?
Do you think they are worth the price from your telecom operator?
Why do you think telecom companies not providing value for money 1month validity plans...?

Why do you think telecom companies not providing value for money 1month validity plans...?
Because they want you to recharge with longer validity plans so that you continue with the network instead of porting out. This is called consumer stickiness, intended to arrest subscriber churn.

Because they want you to recharge with longer validity plans so that you continue with the network instead of porting out. This is called consumer stickiness, intended to arrest subscriber churn.
But in my opinion long term packs are OK... But instead of providing 28,56 days this kind of validity plans... Atleast in the next tariff hike... If they generally hike 20percent or so.. They can increase like 25 or 30 percent and provide 1month validity 3month validity plans...
Looks like our telecom companies don't even hesitate to raise prices without offering anything.. Atleast this time they need to do this...

TRAI will not allow above 90 day plans, so Telcos can provide better network.

56 days plan for me. Pricing is realistic. One month is ₹299. Two month is ₹479. With cashback I got it for ₹449.

With respect to Prepaid, I follow Yearly or nothing policy. For Jio, I am using Rs199 Postpaid plan.
If we go over 25 GB. Do they notify before starting charging for extra data?

If we go over 25 GB. Do they notify before starting charging for extra data?
Actually, what I used to do is,
[1] do couple of yearly plan (with 24GB data per year)
[2] over that I will do 50GB TopUp @ Rs301 now -- THREE times (which will also have validity of 2 years). So I will have 198GB of data valid for 2 years.
[3] Later I will restrict the data usage in my Android phones to 8GB per calendar month.

Once the unused data gets accumulated, I will increase the data limit accordingly. I have used only 32GB data during last 6 months, so I have increased the monthly limit to 9GB, in my Android phone.

With couple of high speed BB services in Home, this seems to be much more economical to me. It was much much cheaper when I done the recharge before the tariff hike @ Rs152 per calendar month. Even if you follow this procedure now, you may be just paying Rs187 per calendar month, with NO daily limit.

Actually, what I used to do is,
[1] do couple of yearly plan (with 24GB data per year)
[2] over that I will do 50GB TopUp @ Rs301 now -- THREE times (which will also have validity of 2 years). So I will have 198GB of data valid for 2 years.
[3] Later I will restrict the data usage in my Android phones to 8GB per calendar month.

Once the unused data gets accumulated, I will increase the data limit accordingly. I have used only 32GB data during last 6 months, so I have increased the monthly limit to 9GB, in my Android phone.

With couple of high speed BB services in Home, this seems to be much more economical to me. It was much much cheaper when I done the recharge before the tariff hike @ Rs152 per calendar month. Even if you follow this procedure now, you may be just paying Rs187 per calendar month, with NO daily limit.
Can you explain in detail bro,
I can't understand this..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock